Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Trend Try On {Varsity Jacket}


I put on the jacket ! .  . . Now lets discuss.




Since the beginning of the week we have been discussing the varsity jacket. I gave you some ideas for outfits, where to purchase, and different styles. (Incase you didn't see the post click HERE.) So now it was time for me to put on the jacket. I went with a matching color scheme, which was blue, yellow, and browns. It was quite chilly so I needed a hat and scarf. Underneath I have a light blue cardigan on and a brown/tan snakeskin button down. Then I went with navy pants and my SAM EDELMAN booties. This jacket acted like a winter coat because it kept me really warm. Also, the jacket is suppose to be on the bigger side so don't worry about being bulky. Overall, this was a really fun jacket to use and a great piece to mix your wardrobe up. 

What do you think of the outfit? Are you going to try this trend? My WARBY PARKER collaboration is coming up very soon and I cannot wait to share it with you! 

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: EXPRESS
Shoes: SAM EDELMAN
Varsity Jacket: vintage (here)
Scarf: GAP
Beanie: FOREVER 21
Sweater: THE LIMITED
Shirt: COLDWATER CREEK
Bracelets: ONCE UPON A SKIRT, GAP


|Thanks for reading!| 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...