Monday, March 18, 2013

Thinking green


Green for the holiday.




This is the extent of my green for yesterday. I believe the sunglasses are the best which I got in a goody bag from Teen Vogue. Speaking of which, my Teen Vogue party was amazing! We had great food, and the pictures came out fabulously! I cannot wait to show you. There are over 100 so I just need time to  go through them and pick the best ones. Now it is still freezing here though spring is this Thursday . . .? I want spring soo badly!

As for the outfit: I was just mixing and matching to find a good combo. Green was obviously the focus so I just put other hues that complemented this color. My hair came out a little crazier than usual, it happens. How was your St. Patty's Day? Hopefully great!

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle  





photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jeans: EXPRESS
Boots: ZARA
Denim Shirt: MOSSIMO
Shirt: ZARA
Scarf: EXPRESS
Sunglasses: FOREVER 21 curtesy of Teen Vogue (here)
Bracelets: EXPRESS, GAP


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...