Thursday, March 14, 2013

Shark Attack


May I say, a touch of humidity gives my hair the ultimate wow factor + there is a shark about to eat my hair. 



My hair naturally is a bit flat on top; it may be because it is rather straight compared to my curled ends or something, but flat nonetheless. So when the humidity starts to come back once spring is starting and winter is ending, my hair is in paradise. It has just enough frizz to look amazing. Then summer comes and a top knot/pony tail is the way to go. 

As for my outfit, I love it. It is the perfect mix of work wear and casual wear to make an ultra-cool and modern outfit. Going with a monochromatic blue coloring, the shark shirt is a play on the GIVENCHY graphic tees which were all over the runway last season and is a big street style statement currently; especially because they are actually men's shirts worn so much better by women! The only reason I say that because it is pretty normal for a guy to wear a tough, dog face on his chest but put an oversized angry dog face on a women and you just created a sensation. As to not break the bank, I borrowed my sister's shark shirt instead of investing in a Givenchy tee. As you know, my obsession with pops of color, I have a highlighter yellow belt just to break up the pant and shirt. Then of course lipstick because it makes any day better.

How do you feel about graphic/animal tees?
Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle  













photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: ZARA (here)
Kakis: GAP
Boots: STEVE MADDEN
Belt: gifted (here)
Bracelets: COLDWATER CREEK, EXPRESS, DILARU
Lipstick: REVLON chubby stick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...