Saturday, March 09, 2013

Preview {Warby Parker x Casually Dapper}




Hello lovlies! I am beyond excited to show you the finished product of my WARBY PARKER x CASUALLY DAPPER collaboration, that I have a preview of two of my favorite outfits! My sister and I have been asked to style outfits that go stunningly and compliment WARBY PARKER eyeglasses and sunglasses which I will show you on the launch of the post. These two outfits are perfect for an afternoon getaway or late night party and the glasses just complete these looks. The official post will go up on Monday so make sure you check it out! 

Tomorrow I will show you my PARIS FASHION WEEK review.
Happy Saturday!
xoox,
Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...