Friday, March 15, 2013

Pretty Nails


Ombre-fied my nails for spring and for my Teen Vogue party that is happening tonight!!
The color goes from dark pink to coral to orange. Try it!



I am so excited that my night is finally here! I will be having photo shoots, music, food, and lots of fun tonight with my friends and sisters. I will be documenting my night with a fancy camera my Aunt is letting me borrow and also on my Instagram-@dhope. Check out some of the styles we create. 

For my outfit: I have had this vest for years but I have not been able to use it because I wasn't sure how to. Luckily, inspiration for the vest came to me and I was excited that I was going to finally wear it again. Then I paired it with printed, cropped pants (my Mom's) even though it was not warm enough and snakeskin flats. A vintage bag is great to make everything come together.   

I am going to have constant updates on my Instagram of the party and of course a very large post of the finished photos. Thank you Teen Vogue for this opportunity and for my Aunt for letting me use your equipment. 

Happy Friday!
xoox,
Danielle 











photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: GAP (here)
Shirt: ZARA
Vest: EXPRESS (here)
Bag: vintage
Shoes: OLD NAVY
Coat: CALVIN KLEIN
Bracelets: OLD NAVY, DILARU
Nail polish: ESSIE and REVLON 



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...