Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pink Suit


Spring is here-actually no, only my outfit is inspired by spring and you can see snow in these pictures . . 

This is the photo shoot I was hinting about last week and I can finally show you! I will be honest, I didn't entirely come up with this outfit, I got the inspiration from Polyvore, I highly recommend checking it out, when I saw an outfit with floral pants in an all blue combination and I really loved how spring-inspired it was that I needed to create my own outfit like it. So here it is and it is my favorite outfit for spring so far.

The key to getting this outfit is to keep the jacket and floral pants in the same color, I used pink, while having a white tee with some lettering to break up the two pieces, a neutral bag and sunglasses, and a pop of color for the shoes! I went with blue. This outfit might actually be on repeat given the chance because it is perfect for almost any event-a party (inside or out), a work day, or just some casual shopping (just swap the shoes for flats!). Let me know if you style an outfit similar to this because I would love to see your version!

Now back to Polyvore: I am on that website, I am actually a contributing blogger, and I love the ease in which you can make and find outfits! You can find me as Casually Dapper and I have a special Polyvore outfit coming up soon. I cannot wait to share it!

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle  























photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: ELLE (a variety here)
Blazer: MANDEE (a variety here)
Shirt: sister's
Bag: ZARA
Shoes: ZARA (similar)
Bracelets: COLDWATER CREEK, EXPRESS



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...