Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Mix Match



Simple outfit for today.




For this outfit, I just mixed some patterns, textures, and prints together and this is how it came out. I was lacking inspiration so just putting this all together worked very nicely. I have noticed that I do not wear my leather jackets very often, but they are great pieces for any outfit. Hopefully in the spring I will change that.

I am so excited, tomorrow I will show you my varsity jacket outfit! The pictures look really great and the outfit . . . you will see tomorrow. I do not want to give to much away but you can see a sneak peak of it on my instagram @dhope.

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle





photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: EXPRESS
Leather jacket: vintage
Shirt: FOREVER 21
Coat: CALVIN KLEIN 
Scarf: gifted
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
Bracelet: COLDWATER CREEK

|Thanks for reading!|

2 comments:

  1. I was able tο find good info from уouг blog posts.


    my blog :: Http://shepherd.masaidesign.com/Node/571022
    Also see my webpage > chatroulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, its good paragraph regarding media print, we all be aware of media is a enormous source of facts.

    My web page ... Hämorrhoiden
    Also see my web site - just click the up coming document

    ReplyDelete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...