Saturday, March 02, 2013

Healthy Snacks


Healthy Snack/Breakfast ideas that are easy as 1-2-3.



I have been on this healthy kick for about a month and I am totally obsessed with peanut butter. I am not sure why but I could literally eat peanut for breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner. Oh cravings! Here I present to you what I am actually eating and two other easy things to make. On top we have a rice cake, peanut butter, bananas, and a touch of cinammon. I have this for breakfast at least three times a week. It is pretty filling and gives you a does of your needed protein, fruit, and fiber. Definitely try it out. The other two pictures we just have variations of the same thing. The second one is whole wheat bread, peanut butter, and strawberries and the third is a mix of nuts, dark chocolate mini bits, and peanut butter on an apple. Super easy and delicious, perfect for snacks and breakfast! 

Are you going to try these out? Let me know what you think of them! Tomorrow I have a fashion trend post for you.
Happy Saturday!
xoox,
Danielle  





photos via pinterest


|Thanks for reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...