Monday, March 25, 2013

Hats makes everything better.



The hat just adds character to this neutral outfit.



It had been awhile since I have worn this hat-mostly because I have to wear a beanie because it is too cold. Hats, I am sure I have said this before, are one of my favorite accessories to wear. They give outfits more color, edge or even a coolness factor-Like yes I am sporting a hat, don't be hatin' type of attitude. But anyway, I am quite picky with my hats and I need to find the perfect one before spending the big bucks on them because hats are quite expensive! I am currently looking for a wide-brimmed black hat. Similar to the one I have on, but the top is round and does not have any dents. Any suggestions?

As for the outfit: I wanted something that would be keep me warm, but not be similar to just another 'ole sweater that I have worn twenty times this season. These neutrals jumped out of my closet, or were rather pulled, to get a mix of edge with a modern twist coming form the cowl sweater. I added neutral flats with cutouts and lipstick. My hat was a perfect last minute get and viola! 

What are your feelings on hats? Do you have a favorite accessory?
Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle 






photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: ZARA (here)
Sweater: GAP (love this)
Hat: FOREVER 21 (similar)
Shoes: vintage
Bracelets: EXPRESS, ONCE UPON A SKIRT
Lipstick: REVLON chubby stick



|Thanks for Reading!|




1 comment:

  1. It's absolutely truth that hats make everything better. I love the hats with my pretty look with the long white dress . This one here is so attractive and nice color . I love the hats for stylish and standard fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...