Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Casual Wednesday


Some basic pieces really put an outfit together. 



I wore this a week ago but I haven'y been able to post it until now. These are probably my oldest jeans that I own and they are perfect because they are petite sized and cut perfectly for my small frame. Then we have this blue sweater which I bought at the beginning of the winter season and I have used it so much because it is very versatile. I should do a segment of "I really love" with this sweater to see how many times I have worn it. Would you like that?

Then we come to my favorite boots of all time my Sam Edelman booties which I am so excited to style with summer outfits. Lastly, we have my scarf and sunglasses to finish the look. My friends, the lesson is, some key, favorite, basic pieces put together can make a killer outfit even if it is rather casual. What do you think about that?

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle 









photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jeans: HOLLISTER (here)
Boots: SAM EDELMAN (here)
Scarf: FOREVER 21
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN (Ray-Ban)
Sweater: GAP



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...