Monday, March 04, 2013

Black, grey, blue, green


All dressed up.



Paris Fashion week is coming to a close and I will have my review of the trends up some time this week. So how was everyone's weekend? My was pretty relaxing which is always a great thing. Now to give you an idea of my collaboration with Teen Vogue: they are celebrating their 10th anniversary this March and in honor of that some of their it-girls will be hosting a fashion filled night sponsored by Teen Vogue! I will of course document the whole night and show you all of the fashion of that night!

As for my outfit, it is professional but comfortable. The short pencil skirt and sweater plus the leather vest and spiky loafers is a perfect play on sophisticated but cool. Then of course pop of color with the green and blue scarf. I am trying out my version of the varsity jacket today so stay tuned.

Have a fabulous Monday!
xoox,
Danielle 













photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Skirt: THE LIMITED (here)
Shoes: SAM EDELMAN
Vest: H&M
Sweater: GAP
Scarf: mom's
Earrings: R.H. MACY & CO.
Bracelets: OLD NAVY, DILARU

|Thanks for reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...