Sunday, March 31, 2013

Being Me {How-to}



Happy Easter Everyone! Okay, so I made this set on polyvore in the beginning of the week and it actually came out really good that I wanted to share it with you. I picked my favorite pieces that I use all the time and that are timeless and perfect for any outfit. 1) My number one piece is a white t-shirt. I know I have talked about this before, but I just love soft, cotton, slightly oversized white tees. They can be paired with ANYTHING and they are perfect for layering or wearing alone. Plus, they are usually on the lower end price wise. 2) Next, are leather pants. These again can be dressed up or down and add edgy and modernity to any outfit. I see that my favorite pieces have a theme: versatility. 3) Booties in a neutral color will become your best friend because they are a staple item. These are perfect for any season and oh-so comfortable to walk in. 4) In my closet I have at least 50 scarves and that is not an 
exaggeration. I have such a large collection of them because they are the perfect accessory since they are chic yet useful in that they keep you warm. Also, they are good for all four seasons. 5) Delicate, pretty bracelets are my weakness. I never leave the house without my favorite bracelets on and that includes at least five sometimes six. I am not a big fan of layering on the bracelets so that it covers half your arm, I am more of a minimalist, so these dainty bracelets are good for everyday wear. 6) Lastly we have the all essential bag that fits your entire life for the day. It is a classic shape and color, and carries all the items that you need to get your day going (And actually I am eyeing this Alexander Wang duffle and I think I may be getting it !!).

Well, there you have it. These are my favorite pieces and each are perfect for any outfit. What are your favorite pieces? What makes you, you?
Happy Sunday!
xoox,
Danielle 








|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...