Wednesday, March 13, 2013

2013 Paris Fashion Week Review


Finally arrived, my PARIS FASHION WEEK REVIEW.





There were many, many designers I like from Paris, but I still think Milan FW was my favorite this year. My favorite 5 designers includes: CHANEL, GIVENCHY, CELINE, HERMES, SAINT LAURENT. There are accents are some of the "e's" but I do not know how to put them on. 

Trend 1 (Above photo):

Belt it- Whether it be a thin belt, red, belt, leather belt, metal belt, or sequin belt, put one on! 


Trend 2:

Mad for Plaid-From tweed, to leather, cape styles, oversized or as a vest, a key item for next fall is a plaid anything. 


Trend 3:

Prints Galore-Prints, Prints, Prints; any type of print you can get your hands on is your friend, so let the hunt begin. 


Trend 4:

Snow White-Personally, I love white and I was thrilled to see it on the runway. Whether just plain white or with some other colors and textures this color will never go out of season. 


Which trend is you favorite? What fashion week do you think was the best?
Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle


|Thanks for Reading!| 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...